CG SMASH is coming soon. Sign up, get 45% off and we'll notify you when it's ready.
No spam, promise!
Exptending the shot and creating a new background using 3D and Mattepainting is a simple technique that gives amazing opportunities to create new elements and place in the shot. Using Blackmagic Fusion, fSpy, Blender and Adobe Photoshop, you can freely create graphics that you can successfully integrate into the video.
What will you learn?
From the course you will learn step by step how to create a simple 3D model in Blender. Then we will light and render our scene. After that, we will apply textures using tools available in Adobe Photoshop. When everything is ready, we will move everything to Blackmagic Fusion where we will merge all together.
At the very end of the course we will insert trees on both left and right sides of the image using only the elements from the shot.
In the course you will find:
- 2D tracking in Blackmagic Fusion
- How to set camera position in 3D Environment using fSpy
- 3D modeling in Blender
- Lighting and rendering in Blender
- Applying textures in Adobe Photoshop
- Compositing render with the shot
- Copy and cut elements from the movie without using additional textures
- Calculator for calculating overscan
- And many others
Where can you use the knowledge of this course?
Everything you will learn from this course you can use not only in the Blackmagic Fusion but also in Davinci Resolve in Fusion tab.